Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimburn Df on the face, YIKES! Good stuff.

chun lee said:

now since i only have this problem under both eyes, do i apply just to that area or to the entire cheek area? thanks

you need to be very careful if its right under the eye. though its kind of strange to have fat only below the eye...

could you be more specific?

macrophage69alpha said:

you need to be very careful if its right under the eye. though its kind of strange to have fat only below the eye...

could you be more specific?

im not so sure how to be more specific without a picture, but ill try. its basically directly under each eye, looks kinda like a bee sting on each side of my cheek, under the eye. its soft to the touch, and only came about after my first test cycle. i had no anti-es so im guessing its just localized fat diposits. so basically it looks like i got hit in the face, and its a little swollen. hope that helps.

btw, ive noticed that when i diet and begin to cut for whatever purpose, my face will slim out to some degree, jaw lines will reappear, but those lumps, or whatever they are, stay under my eyes and do not go away. they actually appear to be worse becuase the rest of my face slims down, but that area doesnt. so the end result is that it looks more swole then before. any guess's? thanks

strange, never heard of that before.

chun lee said:

im not so sure how to be more specific without a picture, but ill try. its basically directly under each eye, looks kinda like a bee sting on each side of my cheek, under the eye. its soft to the touch, and only came about after my first test cycle. i had no anti-es so im guessing its just localized fat diposits. so basically it looks like i got hit in the face, and its a little swollen. hope that helps.

btw, ive noticed that when i diet and begin to cut for whatever purpose, my face will slim out to some degree, jaw lines will reappear, but those lumps, or whatever they are, stay under my eyes and do not go away. they actually appear to be worse becuase the rest of my face slims down, but that area doesnt. so the end result is that it looks more swole then before. any guess's? thanks

sounds like ideal pocket for treatment with yohimburn DF in a less than ideal area, you should be fine with use, just use extra caution near eyes. and if "fumes" irritate (use a blow dryer to dry area) - and/or keep eyes closed until they dissipate (usually 3-5 minutes or less)

of course you may have no problem at all, just better to be on the safe side and use the above precautions.

macrophage69alpha said:

sounds like ideal pocket for treatment with yohimburn DF in a less than ideal area, you should be fine with use, just use extra caution near eyes. and if "fumes" irritate (use a blow dryer to dry area) - and/or keep eyes closed until they dissipate (usually 3-5 minutes or less)

of course you may have no problem at all, just better to be on the safe side and use the above precautions.

just what i wanted to hear. ill give it a try. thanks all

I would like to use use Yohimburn DF on my abs but I have a lot of hair and I do not save it it because it gets to irritated and stubble follows in 10 hours. Is yohimburn pointless if you have hair in the are that you want to use it? I don't want to be wasting money because my hair is absorbing most of the shit and I never see any results.

dr0832 said:
I would like to use use Yohimburn DF on my abs but I have a lot of hair and I do not save it it because it gets to irritated and stubble follows in 10 hours. Is yohimburn pointless if you have hair in the are that you want to use it? I don't want to be wasting money because my hair is absorbing most of the shit and I never see any results.

no its not pointless. Though trimming the area, like with clippers or an electric razor (beard trimmer) would improve uptake (thus you dont have to shave it, so no irritation or stubble). exfoliating (with a body scrub or loofah) will also improve absorption.

Top Bottom