Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimburn Df on the face, YIKES! Good stuff.

AZ2463 said:
Has anyone used "Cutting Gel"? The stuff I've seen doesn't contain Yohimbe, but instead contains something called "epidril".

Comments?

Cutting Gel is the most returned product in the history of GNC. It simply doesn't remove any fat. It only removes a small amount of water, and it's not even good at that.

you say it is good on the face, but a question hits is when what if you got acne, does the buring sensation affect the pimples, I mean it will, but does it affect it in a negative way?

DarkMoon said:
you say it is good on the face, but a question hits is when what if you got acne, does the buring sensation affect the pimples, I mean it will, but does it affect it in a negative way?

it may actually help to reduce acne that is due to oily skin.

this product sounds great and sounds like it would help some fat diposits under my eyes left over from heavy test cycles. the dreaded moon face or omna face that it has been called. anyone have this similiar problem??? has yohimburn worked to correct this problem?

I don't usually get acne on my face, however I do get some pimples when I used yohimburn on my face 2-3 times daily. Luckily the pimples subside quickly when product use is stopped.

Yes it helps with "moon face" thats the whole point bro.

chun lee said:
this product sounds great and sounds like it would help some fat diposits under my eyes left over from heavy test cycles. the dreaded moon face or omna face that it has been called. anyone have this similiar problem??? has yohimburn worked to correct this problem?

yes and yes.

Top Bottom