Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimburn Df on the face, YIKES! Good stuff.

macrophage69alpha said:

depends on the person..

it can remove more water
it can remove most or all of the yohimbine related water
it can (though much less frequently) only remove some of the water

though more importantly the "diuretic"- xanthine (caffiene USP) -improves fat loss significantly

Isn't the fat face we commonly see primarily a result of water retention or does the face become more prone to adipose tissue as well as the blaot as most people use androgens to bulk with on a high calorie diet.

Just wondering how long the effects last and....
1. Can you use it EOD

with androgen use bloat is one of the issues, but secondarily that facial bloat is an indication of high aromatization, often local.

but after cycle many people retain a disproportionate amount of fat in their face.

effects are as "permanent" as any fat loss, thus will depend on genetics, individual hormonal balance, and diet "after" use.

yes you can use it EOD

hey macro, whats the chance of it keeping my face skinny while cycling? i tend to get REAL puffy when on stuff.

i dont know if it helped be burn fat on my face or if it's just a really good diuretic but my face is looking a lot leaner.

JonP said:
i dont know if it helped be burn fat on my face or if it's just a really good diuretic but my face is looking a lot leaner.

It's doing both actually. Burning away the fat and removing some water along with it.

Well, it's been a while, and it's time for an update. I don't know where I would be without this stuff. It really has given me my old face back. :)

HighIntensity said:
When I have it, just got more. I use it three times a day with a clean diet and exercise the results are great.

so this stuff penetrates through the skin to burn fat??

why not just use those other fat burners and do cardio?

Top Bottom