Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimburn Df on the face, YIKES! Good stuff.

THE STUFF HAS WORKED FOR ME THE ONLY DRAW BACK AFTER A WHILE THE PUMP MECH GETS CLOGGED OR SOMETHING I RUN MINE UNDER HOT WATER . ITS A LITTLE PRICEY THOUGH. I PUT IT ON USUALLY AT NIGHT IT SOMTIMES JACKS UP MY HEART RATE MAKING IT HARD TO SLEEP

Signing up on this site is about the best thing I have done in awhile. I am learning alot of many different things I never thought about. I have been wanting to be a little leaner in my face. I am not the type of person to just go and buy the "next best thing' but honestly after reading what you guys are saying is enough for me to go try the stuff. I was wondering that assuming it works for me to make my face a little leaner and as long as my diet is very clean and body fat doesn't go over 9% will this product cause just a temporary effect for just a few weeks/months and have to use it constantly. OR does it last awhile and eventually you don't have to use it that often?

colt1911 said:
I was wondering that assuming it works for me to make my face a little leaner and as long as my diet is very clean and body fat doesn't go over 9% will this product cause just a temporary effect for just a few weeks/months and have to use it constantly. OR does it last awhile and eventually you don't have to use it that often?

really depends on a lot of factors but you dont have to use it constantly. The fat loss itself is permanent, its just whether other internal and external factors will lead to regaining some of the fat. some people may need "follow up" treatments, some more than others.

macro, does the diuretic actually remove water from the areas that the yohimburn is applied to or just prevent the accumulation of water that occured with the original?

jubei said:
macro, does the diuretic actually remove water from the areas that the yohimburn is applied to or just prevent the accumulation of water that occured with the original?

depends on the person..

it can remove more water
it can remove most or all of the yohimbine related water
it can (though much less frequently) only remove some of the water

though more importantly the "diuretic"- xanthine (caffiene USP) -improves fat loss significantly

Goods for bulk cycle: $250.00
Food each week: $100.00
One bottle of Yohimburn Df: $69.00
Face getting leaner while bulking: Priceless

:) This stuff just doesn't let up.

i'm giving it a go on the face, thur sep 4th was my first day

Top Bottom