Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimburn Df on the face, YIKES! Good stuff.

Wow, this is just great. Honestly, this stuff is so powerful, it should be illegal. I know that sounds like some Jeff Summers type of bullshit, but it's true. I'm not saying this stuff is dnp or anything, but it's incredible all the same.

My face has leaned down big time. I'd love to post the pics I have so far, but considering I'd have to block my face out, I don't think that would help! :(

I put it on 30-45mins before working out, and I'm telling you, my face is like a furnace the whole time I'm lifting. It feels great. My face sweats buckets as well.

This may be odd, but on the two days I didn't use it before the gym, I had less energy. This stuff sorta gives me a 'boost'. I'm not sure if it's all in my head, but I swear it's almost like drinking a cup of coffee.

It's just amazing that my face is getting leaner. Right now I'm bulking, on a prop cycle. I gained 10lbs in 8 days (muscle memory, coming back from an injury and going back to a previous best weight), yet my face is leaner. Unreal....

For most people face leaness is just as significant as lean vs. non-lean physique is to bodybuilders.

I place 2 squirts on my abs, 2 on my lower back, and 2 on my lower face and neck area once a day prior to working out. There is no burn for me, only a cold feeling...been about 4 days...cannot tell a difference yet so not sure :)

When I have it, just got more. I use it three times a day with a clean diet and exercise the results are great.

macrophage69alpha, is there an expiration date on the original yohimiburn? I haven't gotten around to using mine up and was wondering if it's still good. Thanks in advance

impulse3k said:
macrophage69alpha, is there an expiration date on the original yohimiburn? I haven't gotten around to using mine up and was wondering if it's still good. Thanks in advance

it should be used within 2 years of purchase- however, optimal potency is 6 months (actually 9months- however six is a safer recc- no bottle sold is more than 3 months from production- usually less than 1 month)- though even after that it is still quite effective- just that there may be some dimishment of potency (it varies- usually due to storage conditions).

however- if going to use on face- highly reccomend the DF- and use the original elsewhere.

DF on the face definitely... the prebloat from the regular may be too discouraging for facial use.

Top Bottom