Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimburn Df on the face, YIKES! Good stuff.

Sister who hasn't seen me in about 9-10 days: "You look thinner, but your muscles are still the same size, I think it's your face, it looks leaner." 4 days so far hahahahahahaha!

give it 2-3 weeks and you will be pleasantly surprised. Does anybody have experience with using it during a cycle to keep off facial bloat?

how did this product affect your complection's? were any of you acne prone or anything like that? i read in someones post that it actually dries your skin out which would be good, but did any of you break out as a result of it? im sure many(especially those coming off cycle) would like to know. tia.

it can definitely improve skin.

the only people who might experience some problems are those with very dry skin (though rotating areas applied should alleviate any issues)

It keeps getting better. My face is a lot leaner so far. I'll keep everyone posted.

My skin has had no breakouts with it either.

Heard the same compliments from a friend I haven't seen in a week...she was like "you're losing weight? You face looks thinner"

I was like Hell yea!

Top Bottom