Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimburn Df on the face, YIKES! Good stuff.

Well, I am back at it. I'm cutting down, and yohimburn is one of the main things helping me. I've been putting it on my face and lower stomach before cardio and working out, and within only 2 weeks time, the results are incredible. Without this, r-ala, and p7, I would be lost.

I'm throwing in t-rex starting monday. It's gonna be a blast.

A few tips to those that ask about night time application, and shaving before hand.... I always either shave or use a facial scrub before each application. At the very least, I wash my face with warm water and a cleanser. I then apply a squirt or two to the cheek and jawbone area, then half a squirt or so to my forehead. a lot of people may think this stuff is expensive, but a little goes a long way here. Even if it lasted half a month (it lasts a lot longer than that), it would be worth the price, because it simply works.

As for before bed application, I always put it on 30mins or so before bed. Just so the 'tingly' feeling goes away a bit. I then apply a little p7 to each inner forearm. I try not to eat anything 2 hours or so before bed. I think it helps the yohimburn work better that way, as if I am in a fasting state.

Thats just what works for me, I hope it helps someone :)

No kidding! I used some on my face last night for the first time
and WOWSERS!!! It burned so bad for like 2mins and then it went away, but I heard that after a couple of applications the burning goes away.

C3bodybuilding said:
Well, I am back at it. I'm cutting down, and yohimburn is one of the main things helping me. I've been putting it on my face and lower stomach before cardio and working out, and within only 2 weeks time, the results are incredible. Without this, r-ala, and p7, I would be lost.

I'm throwing in t-rex starting monday. It's gonna be a blast.

A few tips to those that ask about night time application, and shaving before hand.... I always either shave or use a facial scrub before each application. At the very least, I wash my face with warm water and a cleanser. I then apply a squirt or two to the cheek and jawbone area, then half a squirt or so to my forehead. a lot of people may think this stuff is expensive, but a little goes a long way here. Even if it lasted half a month (it lasts a lot longer than that), it would be worth the price, because it simply works.

As for before bed application, I always put it on 30mins or so before bed. Just so the 'tingly' feeling goes away a bit. I then apply a little p7 to each inner forearm. I try not to eat anything 2 hours or so before bed. I think it helps the yohimburn work better that way, as if I am in a fasting state.

Thats just what works for me, I hope it helps someone :)

C3 what brand of R-ala do you take, and what is p7?

Thanks for the help.

Top Bottom