Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimburn Df on the face, YIKES! Good stuff.

Bunkka said:
If you apply it to your forehead, prepare to be crying like a baby uncontrollably within 1 minute of breaking out into any noticable amount of sweat.

You do NOT want Yohimburn running into your eyes.

Cheekbones and below only.

It's fine for me on the forehead, apply it on the nose and there is a difference without a doubt...

Apply it all over, if your eyes get kinda red, big deal, it's bodybuilding not powerknitting right? Right ...

ive heard about yohimburn, but i have never seen for sale anywhere. is it a controlled substance? if not, where is a good place to get it? if it is controlled, no need to answer the second question.

I've heard of people using it simply over the course of their workday or even applying before they go to bed at night?

That has got to be a waste, is it not?!!?

Bunkka said:
I've heard of people using it simply over the course of their workday or even applying before they go to bed at night?

That has got to be a waste, is it not?!!?

it may not be the MOST efficient use (though before bed is actually quite good- as that is a period of "fasting").. though with calorie deficit any use is beneficial (there are obviously ways of maximizing those benefits.. however since the amount of fat is quite small even less efficient uses still produce results)

mic79 said:
i swear this stuff gave me wings and added a few inches 2 my dick.this stuff rocks

:rolleyes:

we all know that the wings are temporary and that 1 inch gains are the highest recorded...

:p

on a serious note: facial fat is an area where small losses can make a huge difference in appearance... so it is not entirely unreasonable to be elated with such...

Top Bottom