Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimburn Df on the face, YIKES! Good stuff.

My Yohimburn DF just came in today. I already applied it to my face at work. Burns good! What's the purpose of the peppermint oil?

I just ordered yohimburn DF, I want to use it on my face and abs. Can I do both areas at once or do I need to do them individually?

Busta312 said:
I just ordered yohimburn DF, I want to use it on my face and abs. Can I do both areas at once or do I need to do them individually?

you can do them both at the same time.

the gerater your calorie deficit/exercise level the more that you can productively use at once.

if close maintanance calories/activity its probably better to focus on one

Wow, this thread just blew up. I'm glad so many people are giving it a try, I'm sure glad I did. I have not stopped using this product at all. It's giving me my old face back nearly 100%. Also, when I apply it before the gym, it gives me a bit of a boost while I'm working out. I feel as if I had a strong cup of coffee. I love this stuff, and I would be sitting here with a puffy face if it wasn't for it. :) One of the best things you can do for your looks (in my opinion). Now I know why Frack was always talking about it, it WORKS.

Just ordered it on Friday with the Ultimate Fat Loss Stack on AF and can't wait to use it!!! So pumped up! Anyone use it on their ass at all?

Top Bottom