Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YOHIMBINE tips and tricks- V.2

When you scoop it up in the microscoop how do you keep the powder loose so that you get a correct measure? If you pack it into the scoop wouldn't you get more than if it's real loose?

yohimbine tends to agglomerate. it sticks together well. when you scoop it up it kind of packs it self.

but it really is not all that important- with topical dosing a variance of even 10mg is ok from an effectiveness/side effect stand point. Though for some individuals, who may be more sensitive you may want to dissassociate in a solution to get a more accurate dosing. Yohimbine will dissasociate, not dissolve, well in peppermint oil and liquid aloe. A stand alone solution and pre-mix will be available VERY soon.

peace

MR-T

Hey macro, fantastic post.
Just got my Yohimbine and some peppermint oil. If I mix it at 2mls peppermint oil with one 20mg scoop is this an effective application?
Oh yeah, keep us posted on that stand alone product you mentioned. Thanks man.

Why is Yohimbe not a suitable alternative when on a DNP cycle? Is it too stimulatory? I really just want a product that I can pick up locally to work on my fatty gyno..yohimbe fuel would not be good?

WOW!!! A premade gel that you can mix with the yohimbine powder and apply it. I imagine it will be designed especially for this purpose and it will be relatively inexpensive. I picture something that would be easily accessable to "we the people" at some online store or something like that. When can we expect to see this on the shelves?

Ulter, are you insinuating that this new product will be at an on-line store that you probably frequently patronize..heh heh:D

Hey macro, I have been using yohimbine hcl and cutting gel for about 4 weeks now. I have been using 40-50mg per application 2x's per day to my lower abs and love handles. I have been going 3 days on and two days off. I know that it makes you hold water, so on the 2nd day off, my lower abs tend to look a little better. Now do you see the best results after discontinuation of the yohimbine hcl, since it can take 2 weeks or so to get rid of the water being held?

Mike;)

Top Bottom