Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YOHIMBINE tips and tricks- V.2

hey bros, been using topical yohimbine for only about 4 days now...

I only use 20mg per application, and i put a scoop in my palm, dab a little powder directly on my right nipple and the surrounding area, then mix the rest of the powder in my palm with a dab of ben gay, and finnally i rub the ben gay/yohimbine mixture into the powder already on my chest and massage it in. Ill do this 2-3 times a day (after a shower)

I smell like a fucking candy cane for a little bit after, but it's not too bad

I've been on .5 to 1mg armidex ED for the past 2 weeks, and for the past 3 days i been popping nolvedex to further decrease the puffiniess. Im starting to see some results already....

Jeff,

Fat loss is permanent, to the extent that you do not eat the excess calories or are exposed to the estrogen(s) that caused the problem in the first place.

Dork,

Good luck- you should get good results with that stack

peace

Bumparoo.

Anyone else have yohimbine success stories to share?

It's still too early to tell, but I think I'm working on a success story over here. I hope I don't jinx it!

I been applying twice a day to my wife (thighs/calves) at around 40 mg per location for just about 6 days, and she's down about 5 lbs and she swears that her pants are fitting better! Again I think its too early to tell if it's the Yohimbine or just a psycological thing but it's looking promising.

By the way I found a great carrier for this stuff. It's something called Tei-Fu that my wife got from a message therapist friend of hers. Anyways here's what it contains...

Ingredients: water, aloe vera juice, stearyl alcohol, l-menthol, wintergreen oil, stearic acid, eucalyptus oil, propylene glycol, camphor, sodium lauryl sulfate, T.E.A., lanolin, clove oil, propylparaben, menthylparaben, allantoin, and fragrances.

Don't know the various concentrations of each, or how much this stuff costs, but that's what we've been using.

Peace,

DNP Macro

Macrophage 69:

As you state: Yohimbine taken orally is more stimulatory. Does this mean it should be avoided when cycling DNP? Also, if you can, please list a quality oral yohimbine product.

Thanks

DNP and Yohimbe

Thanks for the response about the oral yohimbe but I am just about to start my DNP cycle and need something that I can just pick up at a local place like GNC. Is Yohimbe Fuel an effective oral yohimbe product? Also, does yohimbe provide too much stimulation to be used with DNP?

Thanks

Yohimbine should be used with dnp both for energy and for improved fat burning.

Yohimbe is not a suitable alternative- especially with DNP- IMHO

Top Bottom