Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YOHIMBINE tips and tricks- V.2

BigBrotherVal,

with liquid aloe use about 2 parts aloe to to 1 part yohimbine hcl- more if needed- though this should be enough- its hard to use too much- though with more the area of application tends to diffuse and enlarge.

As mentioned in another post

stacking arimidex and yohimbine can be very beneficial in attacking estrogenic fatty deposits (perhaps especially soft tissue gyno)

Macro,

As always you are a endless well of information. I have been following Topical Y administration for quite sometime now and finally ordered some from AF. Well I recieved it yesterday and have some questions.

Is the scoop that is included supposed to measure 20mg?

When you say that it is best to use 2 carriers do you suggest mixing the 2 carriers together and using at the same time?

Also do you find it easier to mix a large amount at a time i.e. 2000mg bottle of Y w/ 1000 ml Aloe Vera juice to get a 2mg/ml concentration and use 10-20ml at a time or should you only mix what you plan to use right then?

When we used it last night all I did was apply about a quarter size amount of Aloe Vera GEL to an area and add one scoop (20mg?) on top, then kind of mixed it up right there on the spot, then rubbed it in. It didn't seem like the most scientific method of applying it.

Anyway any direction would be appreciated from you guys.

Peace,

NO.8,

yes, scoop is apprx 20mg.

yes, at same time or first one then the other- either way is fine. ie apply aloe/menthol or apply aloe then menthol. etc...

mix at time of application. with the mixture you describe- too low a concentration.

Application does not have to be scientific, to be effective- some time the simple ways are best. Though if using only, the pure juice is recommended.

peace

I ordered mine yesterday and should get it tommorrow, what would you say is a good time limit to see result?

Do you really have to massage it into the area or just rub it on and let it dry?

Thanks alot, great post by the way.
M56M

Thanks Macro!

So it sounds like I should get some Aloe Vera JUICE and mix just a couple of ml's with a scoop of powder per application site and that should be fine.

Well, we shall see. I'll try to keep you guys posted on the results.

Peace,

special notation

DENSITY OF YOHIMBINE HCL POWDER MAY VARY.

I have encountered several densities with respect to pharmaceutical grade yohimbine hcl.

the most common of which are 20mg/scoop and 40mg/scoop

Top Bottom