Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YOHIMBINE tips and tricks- V.2

Good post.. but I did spot an error. Yohimbine HCL is legal in the United States to take orally in single doses of 2.9mg or less hence it's availability in many OTC supplements... FDA law only stipulates that a prescription is required for yohimbine HCL products having above 2.9mg per single dose. I also have some disagreements with a few statements. For example...

"HOW DOES YOHIMBINE WORK?

It binds to the A2 and blocks Norepinephrine(and other A2 agonist INCLUDING ESTROGEN) from binding to and agonizing it (which inhibits the release of fatty acids)- thus it allows for fatty acids to be "burned" and thus stubborn fat to be lost. "

This describes only a small part of yohimbine's lipolytic mechanisms. There is strong evidence to believe that the A2 adrenoceptor blocking activity plays only a very small part due to the indifference displayed in the fat loss of patients with varying A2 concentration (1),
and that the primary mechanism is attributable to the increase in synaptic norepinephrine with a resultant increment in lipolysis by beta adrenergic agonism. (2)

1. Berlan M, Galitzky J, et al. Plasma Catecholamine Levels and Lipid Mobilization Induced by Yohimbine in Obese and Non-obese Women. Int J Obes 1991 May;15(5):305-315.

2. KucGalitzky J, Vermorel M, Lafontan M, Montastruc P. Thermogenic and Lipolytic Effect of Yohimbine in Canines. Brit J Pharmacol 1991 Oct;104(2):514-518.

Last edited:
B182,

there is no disagreement-

NE binding to the A2 inhibits the release of NE-

Yohimbine hcl by blocking NE from the A2 increases the availability of NE in the synapse.

IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT ALL THE STUDIES YOU HAVE MENTIONED USE ORAL DOSING-

THE EFFECTS OF TOPICAL USE INCLUDING HIGH LOCAL CONCENTRATIONS AND EXTENDED RELEASE INCREASE THE IMPORTANCE THAT THE A2 PLAYS IN LIPOLYSIS.

with respect to the legal issues- oral use of pure powder is illegal (technically)

Macro -

I have some Reverzine, (injectible Yohimbine HCL). Will it be effective when doing sub-q site injections in the love handles etc.? I am also cycling it EOD with ECA.

Great post....again macro. So gang, whi is using it, I would love to hear of people results.

re prepping with diluted alcohol - what kind of alcohol? Can I use some of that generic vodka that comes in a plastic bottle at Ralph's and just add equal parts water and swab?

Or do I need pharmacy alcohol?

so what should my girlfriend use as a good carrier? we both were going to use dmso, but it looks like she should stick to something else like aloe vera or capsicum products. what do you advise?

Hey macro I have a question about combining yohimbine and eca. You say it may be too much for some but my girlfriend has been taking eca plus using 40 mgs on each of her inner thighs plus 20mgs on her lower abs and doesn't feel a thing. That's even twice a day. It may be due to the fact that she's been on eca for quite a while and has built a tolerance to stimulants, but I would think the stimulation from yohimbine hcl would be different than eca since there isn't any in it. ie different chemical = different stimulation. Maybe I'm way off base with my thinking but I'm just curious

:angel:

purple,

Have not used the injectable but the effect should be similar.- though with less time release effect.

DaMan,
diluted vodka is fine and actually preferable- isopropyl is more systemically toxic.

Juiced lifter,
If using aloe vera alone it should be pure liquid aloe(this needs to be refrigerated after opening)- this and either aspercreme or one of the menthol oils(peppermint-etc.) is one of the best methods of admin(from feedback)

Delinquent,

What carrier(s)-?
note- some people do not get "jacked" from yohimbine even with oral use- they just dont get a lot of CNS response from NE.

Champion,
It seems to be legal for topical use- At least according to canadien customs.

BulDog,
E mail me

Peace

Top Bottom