Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YOHIMBINE tips and tricks- V.2

Hoover said:
Hey macro, I have been using yohimbine hcl and cutting gel for about 4 weeks now. I have been using 40-50mg per application 2x's per day to my lower abs and love handles. I have been going 3 days on and two days off. I know that it makes you hold water, so on the 2nd day off, my lower abs tend to look a little better. Now do you see the best results after discontinuation of the yohimbine hcl, since it can take 2 weeks or so to get rid of the water being held?

Mike;)

Are you mixing the cutting gel with the Yohimbine HCL? Or using a seperate carrier?

M56M

Advent and Quality of Visual results will vary. :p

What?:confused:

How long you hold water due to yohimbine use will vary- with heavy extended use ie 2-3wk(or more) without a break at higher doses it can take up to 2wks for water levels to return to normal. The losses seen during the 1-2 days breaks are, in most cases, not the entirety of results as it takes longer for water to return to normal(3-5 days) even with short cycles and breaks. How much a difference there is between the 1-2 day breaks and total cessation will, of course, vary. :angel:

here's my cycle

weeks 1-12 yohimbine HCL 2 times per day 20mg dose
week 1-2 NYC
week 3-4 ECA
week 5-6 NYC
week 7-10 clen+ketotifen
week 11-12 NYC

I will do the yohimbine HCL 5 days on/2 days off to be able to keep track of my dosage.So I may experience a little water retention, I'm not sure.

i have about 100 nolvadex. but since I recently purchased 80 mg of arimidex, I will not need the nolvadex. Would it be ok to take the nolvadex(for yohimbine HCL water retention) during the 12 weeks even though I will not be doing AS?[In weeks 14-23 i will be doing an AS cycle with arimidex taken daily]

I'm not ever going to use the nolvadex for AS so i'm just looking for a way to use them.Thanks!!

LEWDTENANT,

Looks good- though you may want to try more than 20mg per dose.

With respect to nolva- never used it- either alone or with yohimbine- However, it seems unlikely that it will help with the water retention caused by yohimbine. though it may be worth a whirl.

ATTENTION-

20mg is the average amount of micronized yohimbine that will fit UNPACKED into a level microscoop. you can pack up 60mg of micronized yohimbine into a scoop.

the best way to get the 20mg per scoop is to shake your powder lightly before scoop out and to not press the scoop against the wall of the bottle. However if you do you will get between 25 and 35mg- this variance is not really all that important, with respect to topical use, to most unless you are

A. very sensitive to yohimbine (uncommon)
B. trying to stretch out yohimbine to make it last (frugal)
C. very precise in your dosing requirements (anal) :)

Though seriously the most important thing is to use the same technique in scooping( to get the same dose that you have pre-determined) as opposed to worrying about how many mg's exactly you are using- as you want to (IDEALLY) Use just slightly below what you can tolerate to get the best results(through saturation of the A2's in the area applied to).

IMPORTANT- IF YOU TAKE INFREQUENT BREAKS OR USE FOR EXTENDED PERIODS USE MODERATELY LESS THAN YOU CAN TOLERATE, AS OPPOSED TO SLIGHTLY, AS YOU GET SYSTEMIC BUILD-UP.

PEACE

used 2000mg

I used up my 2000mg bottle over the past 4 weeks or so. I used ICY-HOT (16% menthol) as the carrier. In the beginning it appeared as though I was seeing results, but I am also on a very-low-carb diet, taking Adipokinetix and Twinlab Diet Fuel, and doing lots of cardio. I have had some fat loss but it is hard for me to state conclusively at this point that it is due to the Yohimbine HCL, as there has been an overall fat loss. I would have expected the fat loss in the treated areas (love handles, glutes) to be more pronounced considering what I've read here.

I hope others follow up with their extended results as well so we can all find out whether or not this product is the local-fat-loss panacea its being presented as here. Considering the price being paid for what is essentially less than a teaspoonfull of white powder, I would expect conclusive and quantifiable results. I would also mention that I have followed all of the instructions for administration very carefully to avoid wasting my hard earned dollars.

I only bought the 2000mg bottle, because I didn't want to blow $100 if it didn't work... and it does seem a little scammy to me that the originator of this thread constantly bumps it, and another poster always directs anybody asking "where do I get it", to the anabolic fitness store.

Correct or not, these are just my observations and are not intended to offend, just another opinion to add in to the pile of opinions already here.

I'm doing a 12 week cycle. but i will be doing clen,ECA,NYC also. i have some fat on chest that need to go bye bye. we will see. I have some from AF store and some from someone else.

Alambrose,

if you just finished your bottle you should wait at least 2wks before giving you evaluation- though I hope that you get the results you were looking for.

But then again yohimbine is an effective fat burner, not a magic wand that you wave and the fat disappears.

It is VERY, VERY effective for women (+men with estrogenic fat patterns).

HOW EFFECTIVE IT IS WILL DEPEND ON THE AMOUNT OF A2 RECEPTORS. if you have lots of A2 yohimbine may, to a certain extent, act like a magic wand for you.

With respect to powder and cost- 4g is 200 doses- which typically will last 1-2months the same cost as most fat burners- and certainly more effective than most- especially for the above mentioned persons or for those last hard to lose pockets of fat.

peace

hey macro, i've been using ben gay as my carrier, it's 10% menthol, i noticed the guy above was using icy-hot @ 16%, is my stuff ok?

day 5 here guys, as stated before, seeing minor results already...

also, i've been applying after my morning shower, and after my gym shower at night...

should i be putting some on before the gym too?

Top Bottom