Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimbine HCL stacked with Alpha-t2?

BossRoss83

I have been lately dieting and training pretty hard. i went from 235 in may to 200 today. Started roughly at 22% bf now im about 11%. i started an ECA stack with some Alpha-t2 along with it, that is making noticable differences. I kind of want to get off the ECA for a while and maybe stack some Yohimbine with my alpha t2 and perform some morning fasted cardio. I havent started doing the cardio in the morning because i havent gotten my lazy ass up to do it yet to be honest. I was wondering if you guys think that it woukd be safe to be taking both of these supplements at the same time. I know they are both chemically similar, but i figure that since most of my fat now is in my abdominal region, stacking these two will be a powerful way to try to burn the rest of that off. Any suggestions on how i should go about doing this for the best result? Like if i need to go the morning cardio route or if just weight training is sufficient. Thanks for the help guys.

Top Bottom