Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimbine HCL with Clenbuterol???

cross

I have Yohimbine and I just ordered some Yohimburn as well. I've seen that it is okay to stack with ECA or NYC, but what about using it while taking Clenbuterol? I'm betting that it all depends on the person and how tolerant their body is to each?

Has anyone hear combined these two? If so, please let me know the results. Thanks!

P~~

yes, clen stacks well with yohimbine..

an effective "cycling of beta-agonists" will improve fat loss resutls

2-3wks EC
2-3wks NYC
2-3wk Clen

repeat if desired

I am using clen with Yohimburn and the buzz from the clen is much more intense than without it. So I will be recommending clen, NYC rotations to those cutting with it. Much more bang for the buck.

not really. It is a beta-2 specific agonist, so it does have additive effects to other non beta adrenergic fat burners. Like stacking it with ephedrine would give no benefit.

macrophage69alpha said:

2-3wks EC
2-3wks NYC
2-3wk Clen

repeat if desired
Could you tell me what NYC is? Thanks!

macrophage69alpha said:

2-3wks EC
2-3wks NYC
2-3wk Clen

repeat if desired

Cycling beta 2 antagonists such as clenbuterol and non specific antagonists such as norephedrine, and ECA stacks all downgrade beat 2 receptors. If you take ephedrine, then norephedrine.. .you absolutely cannot take clenbuterol because with the receptors already downgraded it will have absolutley no fat burning affects on the body. This is not a functional cycle.

cross said:
I have Yohimbine and I just ordered some Yohimburn as well. I've seen that it is okay to stack with ECA or NYC, but what about using it while taking Clenbuterol? I'm betting that it all depends on the person and how tolerant their body is to each?

Has anyone hear combined these two? If so, please let me know the results. Thanks!

P~~

Yohibine HCL combined with clenbuterol will slow the downgrading of Beta 2 receptors that occurs when clenbuterol is being taken. Basically this downgrading is the human body building a rapid tolerance and negating the stimulatory affects of the drug. Yohimbine HCL has shown to increase the average affective period of 3 weeks to around 6 weeks for clenbuterol when taken side by side (50mgs/day)

Top Bottom