Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimbine HCL for chest fat removal

Rippedforce50,

considering the decription of your fatty storage patterns, ie.. previously having considerable chest fat with concentrations around the nipple, it is likely to have similar effect.

If you have cycled or intend to in the future you should strongly consider the use of an aromatase inhibitor.

re: nipple application

i can warn ya'll, from personal experience, to apply carefully around the nips if u ar pierced there.

i slathered too much on one night, on my jewelry also. the jewelry rotated during the night and i woke up form a vivid nightmare of nipple suspension.

If I understand correctly, you do not want to put it on too many areas - because it is allowing particular areas to lose fat more easily, and to put it on too many places would thereby nullify the entire point...

So does this mean that if I put some on my nipples, around the bottom of the chest, on my love handles, and on lower abs....

Is this too many places to be really effective???

BUMP

No that is not too many places. I've used it for abs, obs and glutes and it works great. Using it in those three areas the bottle has lasted 6 weeks on Tuesday and I still have enough for the week, so 6 1/2 weeks using it twice a day, 6 days a week.

WWW.ANABOLICFITNESS.NET

Thanks for the reply Ulter. Somehow I dont think that the bottle will last me that long, but I am applying about a 1/2 and a 1/4 (it is hard to get three quarters in there) pippette three times a day.

ive used yohimbine HCL........Ulters brand at anabolicfitness.net with excellent results........

followed the advice of macro and really turned-up the thermogenics..........you wont be dissapointed

Unity66

Macro, should you pick 1 site per day and rotate? Abs 1 day, love handles day 2, chest day 3, then repeat. Or can I hit all three spots in 1 day?

Top Bottom