Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimbine HCL for chest fat removal

It is only the powder that can't be shipped to Canada. At their request we stopped shipping it. Yohimburn is not a problem to Canada.

Barnidge,

I think that they all stack well. in fact, IMHO, one would be best off rotating them every 2-3weeks.

keep in mind that stacking may necessitate dropping your traditional dosages of the separate components. Though in some cases No drop may be neceesary. for instance maybe you take 6 clen a day instead of 8, but perhaps your NYC dosage is the same as always.

peace

Up until a couple of months ago there was a decent amount of fat concentrated in my chest, especially around the nipples. My DOC said that it was from puberty... no shit. They were not quite cone nipples but they were bad as far as I was concerned. Until I used yohimbine topically I could not get rid of this damn awful looking fat. After a month of using yohimbine with aloe and aspercreme my nipples were NORMAL. It was pretty cool, but after my chest improved I realized that it was not the only fatty area that needed work. So in light of my "new" problems I have been using the yohimburn on the area where my lovehandles and lower abs for the last 5 days and am already starting to see some results. I cant tell at this point if it is more effective but it certainly smells nicer. Last time I used yohimbine everybody thought i was constantly injured, Guess the smell of menthol gives that impression.

What kind of fat loss can I expect on lower abs and love handles? are there usually more or less of these A2's there?

thanks for any replies

Top Bottom