Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimbine HCL for chest fat removal

An additional benefit of topical yohimbine use (especially with a menthol carrier or peppermint as in yohimburn) if you have large or "soft" nipples (which is what most who have chest fat are trying to get rid of) it will shink/"harden" nipples temporarily. While this effect is mostly cosmetic it is a beneficial one to many.

peace

lawnsaver,

not the biggest fan of lipoburn- for several reasons (though mostly because of the low levels of active ingredients)- using them together should be fine (the lipoburn, though way overpriced and underdosed, for what you get should not go to waste)

+ not entirely convinced of the coleous forksolli- it needs to be micronized and from what I have seen it is not.

peace

macrophage69alpha said:
An additional benefit of topical yohimbine use (especially with a menthol carrier or peppermint as in yohimburn) if you have large or "soft" nipples (which is what most who have chest fat are trying to get rid of) it will shink/"harden" nipples temporarily. While this effect is mostly cosmetic it is a beneficial one to many.

Hey mac...I've got that kind of fat on my chest in the nipple area that makes them puffy, but when pumped or in cold air look normal...there's no lumps...can yohimburn be applied directly onto the nipples and when you say temporary, if the puffy nips are due to fat buildup under them, and you use yohimburn to help get rid of it, won't it be more/less permanent, as long as you stay fairly lean?

Thanx

marx,

I would say that in most cases that would be a fair assessment of the results. though avoiding excess estrogen would also be important(how important will depend on you) (even though the tissue is not gyno it is estrogenic tissue). zinc, adequate water and arimidex (when on cycle) are important tools to minimize estrogen(alcohol and weed are not a good idea, though the zinc and adequate water help even with them)

Thanks mac, i'm going to give it a try...

Although, AF says they don't ship to Canada anymore...

Anywhere else to get it?

Top Bottom