Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimbine HCL for chest fat removal

make sure to be dieting while using it. I tried it while on high cals, and it really doesn't do much. When I started dieting and using more thermos though it actually did seem to work real well. While I still have the tissue lumps, there is excess fat there so it really isn't noticible. I used it in the morning, pre-workout and before going to sleep. You really don't need much if you rub it in well.

I have the same problem with those damn fat deposit. Was just having this conversation about a month ago on Anabolic Review. I was told to check out Macro's post on yohimbine hcl on the E.F. site. Bro your post was on yohimbine hcl is pretty much perfect and will answer most questions. Anyone who still has questions should read it Thoroughly. Thanks Macro for a great post it has been extremely helpful. Haven't tried the yohimbine hcl yet. I did ordered it though. Looking forward to seeing if it work as well as Ive read. The thread title is "YOHIMBINE tips and tricks- V.2" look it up if you haven't yet. Thanks again Macro ;)

Just started my bottle. Got it in the mail in like two days. Too early to post results but I'll let you know. I've got that damn chest fat problem too.

Top Bottom