Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimbine HCL and breast size?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneHWT

One of my female friends was asking about an effective fat burner for her and I had mentioned Yohimbine HCL and Yohimburn to her, but i know it takes away estrogenic fat and she is concerned about it using it if it will drastly reduce her breast size, so i was wondering if it would reduce it more than say stacker 2's or another ECA???

santo your questions is almost as easy to answer as "how long will 4cc's of test last?"...it's going to depend on how much you use...unless you went really overboard slapping the shit all over your body twice a day..probably 4-6 weeks being used twice a day to a couple body parts 4-5 days a week

Last edited:
ulter said:
No it won't as long as she doesn't apply it to them. Which I would not recommend anyway.

WWW.ANABOLICFITNESS.NET

So, are you saying that Yohimburn does not result in systemic distribution?? Or even that it minimizes it?? Do you have any references to support that it might, because transdermal delivery typically results in uptake by the dermal microvasulature before a drug ever reached adipose tissue -- this is well established in the literature.

ParDeus
Big Motherfucker bodybuilding magazine
Issue #3 now on-line.
http://www.avantlabs.com/issue3/big_mfr_issue_3.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom