Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yohimbine HCL@AF store for ECY stack

turbogreek

i just ordered everything for my ECY stack...looking to drop some BF% before my next cycle. i got everything except for the thermolife yohimbolin hcl...it was outta stock. so i'm gonna order this tub of powder from the AF store. how much yohimbine would be good for this stack? i'm currently taking ephadrine HCL (25mg) and caffeine (200mg) 1x/day to start, then gonna work up to 2x/day, then to 3x/day. any feedback?

turbogreek said:
i just ordered everything for my ECY stack...looking to drop some BF% before my next cycle. i got everything except for the thermolife yohimbolin hcl...it was outta stock. so i'm gonna order this tub of powder from the AF store. how much yohimbine would be good for this stack? i'm currently taking ephadrine HCL (25mg) and caffeine (200mg) 1x/day to start, then gonna work up to 2x/day, then to 3x/day. any feedback?
That's going to depend greatly on your tollerance for y hcl.
Most people stay around 10mg but I know people who SNORT 30mg.

Ulter said:
That's going to depend greatly on your tollerance for y hcl.
Most people stay around 10mg but I know people who SNORT 30mg.

yo ulter...thanx for the quick response bro...i was waiting for you on this one. the sniffing is outta the question for me due to some previous years of partying when i was younger. now...the 10mg...is that per serving or total for the day?

Top Bottom