Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimbine with Clenbuterol...

wannabehuge123

Hey guys, I was talking to this dude at the gym whos been using AS and numerous other things for years. We were talking about clenbuterol and he said that if I take yohimbine with it that it can up regulate beta-2-receptors that the clen down regulates. Is this true (I looked around the forum and couldn't find anything)? Because I am ordering all of the things that I am going to need for the clen cycle, and now I am deciding between yohimbine HCL and Ketotifen.

Edit;One more question, since I am going to be taking either yohimbine or ketotifen I want to run the clen for 5 weeks, then take 2-3 weeks off and repeat. Will this be sufficient?

Thanks,
Dave B.

When I'm cutting I take both yohimbine and ketotifen with my clen. I honestly can't say the yohimbine up regulates the betas...but I can say that with keto, I can use half the clen and get the same effect.

That said...I've heard that T3 is actually better at up regulating the receptors than keto. Plus T3 helps burn fat...whereas keto makes you hungry and tired.

Ketotifen makes me sleep like a zombie and I feel really groggy the entire next day. I get no adverse effects from T-3 and it definitely works well with the Clen.

Top Bottom