Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yet another N2slin question from potential customer

jack motion

Hey guys,
I was reading about this product harnessing your body’s own insulin response and make you loose fat weight and gain muscle mass which sounds very good, I suffer from high insulin levels, do you think this might help me to keep it stable?

N2slin does 2 things very well. it is a nutrition partitioner but it also will block fat from being stored. It is a great choice before a cheat meal, but an even better way to use it is eat clean and take it before your meals. it will help your meals get more bang for the buck if that makes sense

I use n2slin year round myself.. there are 2 ways to use it to get the most out of it

1. 2 caps before your 2-3 largest meals of the day
2. 1 cap before your 4-6 meals of the day

or you could also just use caps before large meals periodically if you don't want to be a supplement whore. I actually also stack in a digestion enzyme too

High insulin levels is the result of poor insulin sensitivity. It sounds to me like your insulin sensitivity is very poor.

There are a couple things you can do:

1. Stick to low GI carbohydrates like oatmeal, brown rice and sweet potato. Fruits are fine in moderation but the problem with fruit is that it's very high in sugar and will cause a spike in blood sugar and insulin. I would limit fruit to one serving per day max.

2. A good nutrient portioning supplement like N2slin from n2bm.com will also help because it will increase muscle insulin sensitivity.

3. Supplement with 6-10g of fish oil per day to increase muscle insulin sensivity as well.

N2Slin would be a great product in your case. Definitely add in some fish oil too. Those combined with a good diet should really help.

The best part is that whenever you consume carbohydrates when you are trying to cut, they get shuttled right into the muscles. This keeps the blood glucose levels in norms as well as giving you the strength and energy while having a caloric deficit.

Top Bottom