Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yerba mate

crownora56

I see this being sold a lot these days so i bought it. it tastes like a strong type of tea, very good and i read a healthier option than coffee. what are your thoughts on it and what does it do besides as an antioxidant?

It is in quite a few energy drinks and contains caffeine. Beyond that, there are some health benefits similar to tea. You can use it in the same manner.

Yerba Mate is pertty strong stimulant drink that cotains caffeine among other phytochemicals. It is very popular in Argentina, they drink the stuff daily almost the same way we do Tea or Coffee. There are even special cups and straws to consume the beverage. You boil water then pour in a cup with ground Yerba Mate the you use a special reusable straw that strains the solids out as you drink. You get a nice buzz out of it a cup of it.

Yerba Mate is pertty strong stimulant drink that cotains caffeine among other phytochemicals. It is very popular in Argentina, they drink the stuff daily almost the same way we do Tea or Coffee. There are even special cups and straws to consume the beverage. You boil water then pour in a cup with ground Yerba Mate the you use a special reusable straw that strains the solids out as you drink. You get a nice buzz out of it a cup of it.

What Rick said^^^

Top Bottom