Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Xtend Dosage

miked8c

So I just got my Xtend Watermelon in the mail, I think its the newer version with the electrolyte complex.

Instructions:

As a dietary supplement, mix one serving (one level scoop) of Scivation Xtend per 10 fl.oz of water. Shake well and consume during exercise on training days, or throughout the day on non-training days.

However it does not say how many scoops you should actually be taking during your workout. I drink about a quart and half to half a gallon in a workout. According to the directions I should be using about 5 scoops per workout, based on the amount of water I am consuming. This seems like a bit much, and even possibly a waste of money if the container has 90 scoops.

How many scoops would you guys recommend? BTW I am switching to Xtend after using Modern BCAA for the past 2 months.

Dido this stuff is awesome bro Hope you enjoy!! Orbit always carries this which makes it easy for me buy!!!

1-2 would work. I love Xtend. I sip it throughout the day.

Top Bottom