Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

xenadrine while taking cell tech or powertech

yeah why not? only i wouldnt take them so close together because the caffeine in xenadrine has been shown in studies to hinder the uptake of creatine into the blood

I take 2 caps dym extreme 30 minutes after my training and cell-tech immediatelly after training and I don't think it effects creatine absorption because sometimes in the morning I take a serving of cell-tech with 2 dym extreme and have no problems.
By the way caffeine has never been proven by real life athletes that it decreases absorption, it's just a myth. Only very few studies have been made and it means nothing.

augastes_stiranko said:
I take 2 caps dym extreme 30 minutes after my training and cell-tech immediatelly after training and I don't think it effects creatine absorption because sometimes in the morning I take a serving of cell-tech with 2 dym extreme and have no problems.
By the way caffeine has never been proven by real life athletes that it decreases absorption, it's just a myth. Only very few studies have been made and it means nothing.

good point bro there have only been a few studies yeah but just bringing it up for references. hey, u never know.

2 tabs of dym extreme 30 minutes AFTER training. I don't understand the logic behind this? What good should that do?

Testoman

Testoman said:
2 tabs of dym extreme 30 minutes AFTER training. I don't understand the logic behind this? What good should that do?

Testoman
Sorry bro I meant 30 minutes before training not after. My mistake .

Top Bottom