Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

xenadrine question

blaze

By how much does xenadrine actually raise your metabolism? Ive been trying to find a site that accurately tells this but most of the sites I have found are advertisements for the drugs and obviously they're claim of "raising the metabolism by as much as 300%" seems a little biased towards me. Anyone have a real answer? Also, if ive been taking 4 pills/day for the last 3 weeks and I seem to really have no side effects, is it ok to bump it to 6pills/day safely? thanks in advance

I think at best they raise metabolism by 5%. Yes you can up the dosis tp 3 x 2 caps a day. I always took 2 x 2 caps the first week, after that: 3 x 2 caps a day. They use the 300% as you suppose to loose 3 times more fat with ECA than without. Don't know if this is true though. You will burn more calories than normal, and more kcal will come from fat (cafein makes helps your body use fat as energy as oposed to glycogen more easily) and ephedrine will protect the muscles (so there probably isn't as much protein breakdowm as normal. But I don't know if these factors contribute to 300% greater fatloss.

Koen

2-3% at most? so you're telling me that if you have a bmr of 2000 you're only burning off an extra 60 calories?

Top Bottom