Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Xenadrine...Light-headed for how long?

chabbah

I've been taking half the dosage of Xenadrine (1 pill in AM before workout, and 1 in early PM) for a week now and have felt okay except for light-headedness. I feel light-headed for about an hour or two after I take the pill. I've noticed that the light-headed feeling seems to be getting better with each day, but I was wondering if anyone else had experienced this and how long did it last before -- or if -- it got better.

Tha first time i took xenadrine i was about to throw up..

i felt like shit... BUT i had a gut feeling that this stuff would work and that i should stick it out.

No joke i ended up losing about 22lbs in that first month.
I didn't really know shit about diet and training, although i did lift weights and keep the carbs a little lower than before..nothing major though.

Anyways that crappy feelings soon went away, i think in about 2 days...then everytime i took it i waz on fire,,i had so much freakin energy it waz ridiculous.

Hope this helps..

peace. :fro:

Yes, felt light-headed a little bit. Just drink lots of water. I also suggest taking two pills in the morning and that is all, if you are going to take half doses. I think this product works pretty good.. although I lost my cuts comming off after...6 weeks.. but that is when diet went out the window.. later bro.

This is my first week on Xenadrine, so I can't say much. I do know is to take it with water preferbly on an empty stomach and sit for at least 30 min.

Remember to cycle, also if you really feel sick to your stomach after taking it, get a trash can near you (just in case) and lay back try to stomach it. When that starts happining your finally shredding some bodyfat.

:D

What do you mean by cycling? Since this is my first week, I've taken it every day to determine my reaction. After this first week, should I continue every day or take off on weekends?

Also, I'm a 115-lb female. Do you think I should go with the full dose or stay with half the dose? And if I go with the half dose, will I get the results/benefits that I'm looking for? :confused:

Top Bottom