Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is xenadrine and clenbuterol a good fat loss stack while off a cycle without.........

JD2001

Is xenadrine and clenbuterol a good fat loss stack while of a cycle and help keep muscle? How should I cycle xenadrine and clen? Should I start the clen at low dosages at work my way up? What times a day and how much clen and xenadrine should i take. Please set up a xenadrine and clen cycle to lose fat while off a cycle. I dont want to add T3 with this because I dont want to burn off muscle.

you should not take clen and ECA together. Clen should be used on a 2 week on 2 week off method with ECA (xenadrine) on the off weeks. Start your clen dosage out low and work your way up untill you feel uncomfortable then back off one pill.

I don't understand why I keep seeing recommendations to take ECA in between clen weeks. They (clen and ephedrine) hit the same receptors, so you are not giving your receptors a break by stopping the clen and substituting ephedrine. So what is the point? If you are trying to be cost effective, that is another story. But I take clen straight through, every day, until I get to where I want to be. That is usually around 4 weeks, peaking at 5 tabs a day. After that I usually switch to ECA to maintain my fat loss and keep my energy level up.

Re: Is xenadrine and clenbuterol a good fat loss stack while off a cycle without.....

im looking at a bottle of xenadrine ripped and a bottle of clen people keep putting eca and ephedrine in the posts i see none of those on the xenadrine bottle the question as i see it is for clen and xenadrine i also am thinking of eating both pills at the same time what i would like to know is , it that safe to do will i die of some hart trouble or something if i take both at the same time

i am not talking about ephedrine i am new at this i have had 7 surgerys in the last 3 years and have been in bed for a long time got fat and out of shape can work out now and i dont want to kill myself with the pills just cut the fat asap so could someone who knows tell me if i should take them together or not please

Re: Is xenadrine and clenbuterol a good fat loss stack while off a cycle without.....

looks like i am going to find out i took them both today going to work out as much as possable so out of shape its hard to keep going but ill post in 2 weeks what happened

i think my clen is fake no up in body heat

Top Bottom