Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WTF is up with NTBM's DSpark??!

Raff

High End Bro
Platinum
I paid $49.99 for it last week from their website! Now it's $24.99?? I think I'm due some kinda explanation. I feel utterly F**ked & cheated by NTBM

I believe a sale just started on it. Contact customer service at [email protected] and they may be able to help you in some way.

N2bm can't control who orders what right before a sale, and a lot of times the sale isn't planned or announced until the day before it starts

Even still, RR, I bought it 6 days ago and paid double. That's insane.
And I even put up a post here asking you guys if there are any coupon codes for NTBM AND letting you know that I was gonna buy some DSpark in the post.

And I even put up a post here asking you guys if there are any coupon codes for NTBM AND letting you know that I was gonna buy some DSpark in the post.

Damn bro, that sucks. Usually before i place an order i will scan the forum to double check to make sure nothing is going to be going on sale on the items i plan to purchase. I hope this gets worked out for you man.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

its call a good sale bro lol, i mean you are a good member and customer but you just missed it.Nobody was aware the owner was going to slash the price in half or we would have told you to wait a week. That is for sure.

pm me and ill see what i can do for you..and take advantage of it!

I paid $49.99 for it last week from their website! Now it's $24.99?? I think I'm due some kinda explanation. I feel utterly F**ked & cheated by NTBM

Raff,

Buddy we are doing a flash sale on it, it ends tomorrow at midnight. I'm sorry if you feel cheated, we actually feel we are doing you guys a big service doing these sales to grab up some of your favorites for well below retail. I promise you once the sal is done tomorrow at midnight you will not see it at this price again.

That being said, Hurricane is going to email you with a freebie so you'll walk away with a win here :)

-BRR

pm sent you you raff!

answer me, when you get a chance good buddy

Hell yea! As usual, I was taken care of beyond my expectations by NTBM's customer service. Thanks guys!

Top Bottom