Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WOW hcgenerate is powerful

How would benefit someone who is trying the natural route. Currently doing Need2 Slin & Gear. I don' want take anything for a while that will shut me down or mess with my hormones.

Added into that stack HcGen would be great. Run at 5ed for 30 days with the slin and gear and you would love it! In fact I'll be doing just that next month.

i am still taking 1 cap ed for months now on trt in place of hcg and am loving it. compared to hcg this stuff is better. my nuts are fuller and my sex drive is higher. the stuff is imo the most impressive sup needto has to offer and he has some damn good sups. i would suggest 1-2 caps ed on trt. 3-5 caps ed on cycle (as a start point) to prevent shutdown, and 10 caps ed if you are already shut down until you bring them back then lower the dose.

i think one that does not use steroids could run a cycle like this and see great gains

1-30 3 caps hcgenerate ed (i would do 1 month on 1 month off)
1- forever 3 caps unleashed ed
1-forever 8-16 caps gear ed split into 4 doses
and maybe throw in the needto slin (i dont know i havnt tried it yet)

Good point. Not enough is said about how beneficial HCGenerate and UNLEASHED are for HRT. Actually, BRIDGE would be a nice addition as well.

Well, that is very good to know, as I am on HRT right now. I want to say a big "Thank You" to Mr. ND2 for his help and look forward to starting this tomorrow. I have read all of the wonderful things it does and not ONE is a negative!! That is what I call dedication and commitment in these products. So excited....

How would benefit someone who is trying the natural route. Currently doing Need2 Slin & Gear. I don' want take anything for a while that will shut me down or mess with my hormones.

I did 4 weeks of HCG + Need2SLin + Unleashed. I gained 8 lbs, leaned up slightly, and my strength went up somewhere between double or triple the rate it did when I was not using any supplements. I plan on running this cycle along with Gear and Bridge sometime in the fall, but I'll be running it for 8 weeks next time. This is a great alternative for those not wanting to mess with their natural hormone production.

Where is the cheapest place to shop for N2's supps? Whats a good cycle to kind of duplicate Usp labs Asteroid Stack?

Where is the cheapest place to shop for N2's supps? Whats a good cycle to kind of duplicate Usp labs Asteroid Stack?

ya so that stack you are talking about sucks balls. Sorry I dont sell anything that is as comparable shitty as that one. You can get real products at needtobuildmuscle.com though :evil:
use discount code needto139

lol, needto gets touchy whenever anyone compares inferior supps to his own!

Asteroid is very mediocre and very overpriced. I'd suggest using HCGenerate, UNLEASHED and BRIDGE. It'll blow away Asteroid. You'll see.

Get them here: Need To Build Muscle

Well, you get what you pay for, so quality is 100% on par on ND2 products. Things these days cost money, its not cheap but I will bet you though that ND2 gives everything he has to the customer. HE probably makes a couple of nickels off of a sell, because he wants 100% satisfaction for us. The guy is a rare "good guy" that you don't find these days.!! Think about that...

Top Bottom