Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Worst Supplement Scammers Of All!

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
This is a heads-up to anyone who uses supplements. It's the oldest con in the book -- and the most succesful. As a matter of fact, if you think you're an informed consumer, you've probably been suckered by these people without even knowing it.

The people/persons in question use similar methods. It's a scheme developed by Bill Phillips and James Bradshaw, and it is nothing short of brilliant.

The scam is this:

They take on the role of "consumer advocate". In other words, they expose certain supplement companies as the frauds they are in an effort to "help" you. But there is an ulterior motive. Although it may not be apparent, these people do business with certain supplement manufacturers, and the negitive views of other companies is mearly a clever ruse to dismiss the competition.

One such watchdog who is idolized as a "champion of the people" is a guy who goes by the name "1fast" He is very popular at the www.bodybuilding.com site where he "teaches" everyone who to buy from and what to avoid -- all as a humanitarian gesture of course. And if you believe that I have bridge in Brooklyn I can sell you at a good price.

It's amazing how well this good cop/ bad cop strategy works. When I worked for Biotest I could see how they were copying Bill Phillips methods (not surprisingly since TC worked for Phillips) and was appauled how deceptive it was. The one difference between Bill Phillips and TC (besides the fact that Phillips was an original and actually has muscles) is the fact that Phillips sold some decent products -- HMB notwithstanding. But Methoxy? Myostatin? Give me a break.

These people will throw psuedo science at you in an effort to intimidate you into thinking they're scientists. They are not. They're phonys.

Now before anyone gets on me for having a motive, all I have to say is that I hae never made a single cent from the sale of any supplements. I also rarely endorse any product but I'll say if something is good or not. Such is the case with Thermorexin. I was skeptical but remained open minded and agreed to try it. Although I dont think it's any great revelation in terms of ingredients, it's a solid product that works.

Another company that I feel does an outstanding job is www.proteinfactory.com They deal only with top notch ingredients that have been proven to meet or exceed the listed stats. Oddly enough, I believe this is one of the companies that 1fast claims did not meet label claims. Why? Guess. This guy also defended the old inneffective prohormones long after they've been shown to do more harm than good. Could it be because he had a warehouse full of the raw materials ready to be shipped out to supplement manufacturers? I'll let you decide.

I expect I'll get attacked for these statements with all sorts of accusations, but it's all a smokescreen. Don't believe that these people are on your side. Not for a second.

Last edited:
Flamefest YES! Another episode of "AS EliteFitness TURNS" Got the popcorn ready! Come on in everyone grab a seat!

*P.S. No offense I like you nelson.

I expect I'll get attacked for these statements with all sorts of accusations, but it's all a smokescreen. Don't believe that these people are on your side. Not for a second. [/B][/QUOTE]

Why should anyone believe your 'consumer advocacy'? You have material for sale on the web and admit that you pimped yourself out to Biotest. You rode their wagon and now you are spitting on it. Jaded cynicism is not enough to sell me on an idea just like pseudo science won't sell me a product. What caused the about face? Did you find Jesus?

Ethics are possible in this industry and even you admit this with your half hearted praise of EAS and three quarter hearted praise of MP Technologies. Just because someone in a capitalist society is trying to make a profit doesn't make them a con artist. The effective business model is to get people to continually buy your products and the most effective way to ensure that is to create working products. The market weeds out the scammers much of the time. Where are 'Hot-Stuff', 'Metabolol', and 'Cybergenics' now? These products had their 11 minutes of fame and then faded at the finish line and it certainly wasn't from underabundant advertising.

personally ive ordered stuff from 1fast400 several times, and hes always been good in my experiance. i dont veiw the bodybuilding.com forums so im bot biased in that respect. i just think hes got a decent site with decent prices, and good turnaround.

Top Bottom