Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women taking 1-test or 1-ad

You could also argue that women should not take gear like Anavar etc.

My understanding is that 1-test is not a PH, and has few aromatising effects.

A woman doesn't automatically develop masculine characteristics as when taking upon PH use just as one of that gender doesn't automatically do so when taking 'real' Roids.

The PH in question as well the woman and her dosage (and duration) of given use is the factor of determination. On the bodybuilding.com forums, two females did report their use of 1AD one of which developing acne (but not much more) while the other developed greater strength and muscle with not much beyond that in sides (however in the former instance the woman took too much [600mgs or so] and in the latter only 200 [as I recall]).

1AD/1-Test are both highly Androgenic so greater caution must be kept in keep when tasking such intake (as normally, 4AD or Nor-Diol are used [by those of the female gender who take such products]).

You could also argue that women should not take gear like Anavar etc.

Actually i think Anavar is popular among women because it doesn't cause hairloss, man voice, square jaw and many other sides.

Quote from pharmabolic.com

Description:

Anavar comes in tablet form only (2,5mg per tablet). It is not used for mass. It used for strength gains and muscle hardness. It is low in androgens and doesn`t produce water retention.This drug considered to be very safe. Anavar is widely used by powerlifters, and many women like to use it because of its chemical structure, Anavar wont aromatize.
Oxandrolone is generally regarded as the safest by both the medical community and the athletes. Anavar`s prominent affect is that of strength increases. It is very popular among women athletes because it is very low in androgens, and does not elect the degree of virilization that most others do. Even though the steroid is a 17-alpha alkylated the drug is extremely safe. It does not convert to Estrogen. Dosages 80 mg. daily for 30 days, followed by 40 mg for 60 days. The drug is actually shown to improve liver function in test groups. This drug is higly recomended for people with impared immune systems. Usually it is used as pre contest drug in combination with primobolan-depot, winstrol and deca-durabolin.

Package:
30 tablets per packet. 2,5 mg per tablet.
Usage:
Average dose is 5-8 tablets a day.

I have not been able to find any site to claim side effects from Anavar. Even health sites have claimed great things for helping cancer patients with it. Someday i will get my hands on Anavar.

Scaggs

My personal experience with 1-ad is as follows...I made significant gains in muscle and strength,but DID develop some virilizing side effects towards the end of my six week cycle....namely the acne and a <few> facial hairs.In retrospect,I would probably have cut my cycle in half,since I was taking a full "male" dose.I have had good results with the 19-norandrodione/diol stack,without any noticeable virilization.

sizematters01 said:
Does anyone have experience with women taking 1-test or 1-ad? Can they take is in small doses? What would a suitable stack be?

Funny you brought that topic here. I posted something related on the women's board. I 've had a good experince seeing women and test boosters like humanovar (GEN) and Tribulus (only Tribex Biotest) and Androsol from biotest also. If the woman has never taken steroids before it does seem to really make a diference with no sides if not abused. I am not saying that chicks should go abusing on PH but, again, from the dozens of cases I have seen it does seem to work with no sides.

Re: Re: Women taking 1-test or 1-ad

ryce said:

Funny you brought that topic here. I posted something related on the women's board. I 've had a good experince seeing women and test boosters like humanovar (GEN) and Tribulus (only Tribex Biotest) and Androsol from biotest also. If the woman has never taken steroids before it does seem to really make a diference with no sides if not abused. I am not saying that chicks should go abusing on PH but, again, from the dozens of cases I have seen it does seem to work with no sides.

It is almost never the first cycle that harms the women. However, women usually get a false sense of security from the lack of adverse affects from the first cycle. They also learn to love the gains in strength and hardness and also the psychological factor.

It is in subsequent cycles when some of these women push the envelope and start to fuck themselves up. They don't always seem to care sometimes either. Well, they do but they don't. Or they are in denial. Or something

Not all women though. Maybe there is an addictive component to the whole thing

Pa1ad wrote:
>It is almost never the first cycle that harms the women. >However, women usually get a false sense of security from the >lack of adverse affects from the first cycle. They also learn to l>ove the gains in strength and hardness and also the >psychological factor.

Usually what women want is edge and they will go to steroids if they have no option. I try to give an option to those who will hear. Of course some will love the "high" and go steroids then. But they would have gone steroids anyway. And 99% of the chicks down here have no clue on how to use steroids so they run a cycle that some other stupid clueless person(CPT, friend whatever) told them to.

>It is in subsequent cycles when some of these women push the >envelope and start to fuck themselves up. They don't always >seem to care sometimes either. Well, they do but they don't. Or >they are in denial. Or something

Women never seen to be satisfied with their looks. buy them a new black leather jacket they will want the brown one too. And so one for underwear, perfumes, shoes :insane:

>Not all women though. Maybe there is an addictive component >to the whole thing
Maybe? you should know better Pat. In my opinion that is the main problem with steroids an PH in a lesser way, you feel so good that it's hard to workout drug free anymore. same problmes with money, power, recreational drugs etc...

But, back to the topic, do you have any specific data on PH and/or test boosters and women?

ryce said:
Pa1ad wrote:

But, back to the topic, do you have any specific data on PH and/or test boosters and women?

Lots of anecdotal stuff. The nor (cyclo nordiol is mostly what i recommend) works well on them but they get real bitchy on that stuff. The 1-AD makes them really strong and they grow very well but acne and sometimes the growth of peach fuzz hair on the face starts.

Doses that wouldn't make a man grow an ounce do dramatic things for women. Of course, thats not unexpected

Top Bottom