Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women Please Help me-My wife has some questions about supplements and side effects.

anybody else here wake up like clockwork in the middle of the night for a meal? I am up at 2am every morning to have some chicken or egg whites, then back to sleep...

dg

I have more time to be in the gym since I am a firefighter one day on two days off. she works 8 to 5 and I have been telling her to get up earlier and get some cardio in the morning to , she has a hard time if someone could tell her how important that is. we do have a nice treadmill at the house. and the gym is one the way home. Thanks for all you alls help Georgia Irish

She has a treadmill at home??? I would love to have that..it cant get any easier than that..she doesnt even have to leave the house to do some cardio early...all she has to do is get up 30-45 minutes earlier...she has to decide how bad she wants it...its not easy and it takes sacrafice:)

Thanks keep feeding me all this great information, she is reading it also now. Cant wait to Jan 2 I am starting a new diet. I have done allright well good during the Holidays, but I cant wait till the second to really suck it up and get it done. Georgia Irish

Top Bottom