Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wodin, Triple Threat Vanilla Gave Me The Tooties

HamsterHider

IT IS SMELLY AND I AM NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE MY OFFICE ALL DAY. MY CHAIR SMELLS WEIRD . WHAT SHOULD I DO? I WAITED A MONTH FOR THE TRIPLE THREAT, HAD TO GET AN ALTERNATIVE FLAVOR HAD TO GO TO UPD TO PICK IT UP AS IT WAS ADDY WRONG. WHAT IS SO GOOD ABOUT THIS SITUATION? I THINK THE YUMMY SMELL IN MY OFFICE

take ginger supplements. 500mg with each protein intake.

if you take in more protein than your body can absorb, then the bacteria in your gut/intestines will then eat it and the gas they make as a byproduct of their metabolism is what you then expell... and it odiferous in nature.
the ginger root will help you digest more protein at a sitting.
over time your body will adapt and take in more, esp as you grow or if you use AS.

I had the same problem,

If ginger root does not work for you use only 2 scoops instead of 3. That's what i did and i had no tooties after

HH, for the life of me, I don't know why this thread was moved to the supplements board and I'm not a mod here, so, I can't move it back...sorry

WELL I MIX IT WITH 16 OUNCES MILK TOO. I TAKE 3 GINGER CAPS 1500 MGS EACH TIME. DO I NEED GINGER ROOT. MY WEIGHT NOW IS LIKE 232 AT 6'1. THINK I SHOULD ONLY TAKE 2 SCOOPS. PLUS THE STUFF IS SO SWEET TO ONLY HAVE 1 GAM SUGAR HMMMM.

2 scoops is 40 grams, + another 10 - 15 grams or so with the milk. I would do that and have more shakes / day.

I think it gets the sweetness from nutrasweet which is usually sweeter than sugar. have to ask george to know for sure though.
I have it with water 2 times a day and then with 20oz of milk at night.
never really get the bad gas that everyone talks about - but I've been using it for a year or so now... don't know.

the ginger caps should help...

Top Bottom