Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wm-hdp

gymjunkie09

I'll be using this in my pwo shakes during my cut for the transformation contest if anyone is interested in a review....looks like a promising product, another n2bm breakthrough

WM-HDP

Subbed. Very interested in this product

Pain is temporary, glory is forever,
Pm me for information on ntbm products and discounts
NTBM Toll Free Number: ( 1-855-236-6987 )

looks interesting enough

This stuff is legit. I use one tablespoon pre workout and 3 tablespoons post. Pumps are great and the muscle fullness last all day

This stuff is legit. I use one tablespoon pre workout and 3 tablespoons post. Pumps are great and the muscle fullness last all day

I was going to ask.. How are you planning on taking it, GJ? Like above mentioned? Or more pre or post?

Stuff looks good. If someone is on a keto diet, would they stay keto if taking this say one serving before and after workout in a day? I think its <100g of carbs a day, but says this is lower of the glycemic index so it wouldn't cause an insulin spike?

I was going to ask.. How are you planning on taking it, GJ? Like above mentioned? Or more pre or post?

Stuff looks good. If someone is on a keto diet, would they stay keto if taking this say one serving before and after workout in a day? I think its <100g of carbs a day, but says this is lower of the glycemic index so it wouldn't cause an insulin spike?

I'll be taking one serving post-workout, good question about the keto diet but honestly I havnt looked into that because I don't like that diet bro, I'm a firm beleiver in the 50/20/30 split 300cals below maintenance or carb cycling...

I'll be taking one serving post-workout, good question about the keto diet but honestly I havnt looked into that because I don't like that diet bro, I'm a firm beleiver in the 50/20/30 split 300cals below maintenance or carb cycling...the only way to find out would be to run the ckd and use the wm-hdp and use ketosis strips

Top Bottom