Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winny, creatine and l-glutamine o.k.?

nonk-sid

i just started a cycle of win about two weeks ago, i cycled this with clen, and cytomel to
lean down for pre-contest. Now i'm taking it just to stay hard and keep down the bf in
the off-season. i'm also taking hst liquid creatine and L-glutamine. is it o.k. to take this
while also taking winny. by the way i'm a 34 year old female, 13%bf and 142 lbs. any response would be appreciated. i do notice that i'm putting on some size in my arms and legs and
shoulders. thanks

I am also taking winny and taking lost of glutamine and creatine

I don't think there is a problem ....but I am not 100 % sure ...

Victor

There is no problem with taking Winny, Creatine and Glutamin together but the Liquidex creatine is crap as it is not stable in liquidex form for that amount of time. IMO powder is the way to go. If you are looking to maintain that hard look then stay away from creatine as it will bloat you

M18

MUSTANG_18 said:
There is no problem with taking Winny, Creatine and Glutamin together but the Liquidex creatine is crap as it is not stable in liquidex form for that amount of time. IMO powder is the way to go. If you are looking to maintain that hard look then stay away from creatine as it will bloat you

M18

Hit the nail on the head, MUSTANG!

WRJ

Top Bottom