Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wine and aas

MICHAEL_NUGGETS

I have been drinking a glass of red wine everyday for the last 5 years, it has really improved my health in general, I will be going under trt for a few months and I wonder if taking my daily glass of wine while on trt could cause any health issues? thank you.

Nope, you're good to go.

Even while taking liver toxic orals, a glass of wine will have negligible effects on your liver.

it won't have any effects.

however drinking a glass of wine a day doesn't do a thing for your health, that is a myth made up by the wind industry and alcoholics. the tiny tiny amounts of anti-oxidants in that wine can be found in the skin of fruits such as grapes or citrus. so why not just eat some organic grapes instead?

I have been drinking a glass of red wine everyday for the last 5 years, it has really improved my health in general, I will be going under trt for a few months and I wonder if taking my daily glass of wine while on trt could cause any health issues? thank you.

If you say it's helped then why ask if it's a problem? TRT, set at low doses by a doc, is just test.

Why are you doing TRT only for a few months? I thought TRT was when you can't produce your own or you only produce really low levels so TRT is needed.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Why are you doing TRT only for a few months? I thought TRT was when you can't produce your own or you only produce really low levels so TRT is needed.

Good spot. If (cos some mistype) that's what he meant then yeah - you don't 'do TRT for a few months'.

maybe he meant just a trt dose of test? dunno. but yeah pointless to run a cycle with low dosages.

Top Bottom