Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will SARMS test positive for alcohol?

Nama

What supplements do I need to take with SARMS? Iunderstand that they are safer than steroids are, but I assume thatthey are not 100% safe, and some supplements may be needed. Also, ifit is suspended in alcohol, would I test positive in a test foralcohol use? I have to drive to work, so after drinking the SARMS,should I be concerned?

No, they won't. Even if they were suspended in pure alcohol, that would make no difference, because it is just 1 ml, which would go unnoticeable on most testing tools.

The amount of alcohol used to suspend the SARMS in solution is so minimal it will not effect a alcohol test. We are talking 1mL of alcohol. That's 1/28th of an oz.

Remember that there are trace amounts of alcohol in foods you eat daily like fruit.

There are no support supplements required when taking real SARMs. They do not aromatize and are not liver toxic. A good supplement to take with them is HCGenerate but it is not a must.

The alcohol is such a small amount it is not going to show anything on a test.

Top Bottom