Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will DGA be coming out with more?

howarddog11

I was wondering if your line will cover any more supps? Like a multi vitamin for example? I want to buy a bulk supply of MV for the year and have been really impressed with your brand especially the Post CT.

thank you brother! there are more planned products this year, but not for a few months coming now... i will be updating as there are more things in the works.. im really happy you are enjoying everything!

Products take a while to develop and to ensure you have access to all the proper ingredients. Thanks for the update Dylan.

I am curious to see what the next product is. I would love to see one of the sponsors come out with a greens or fiber supplement.

I am curious to see what the next product is. I would love to see one of the sponsors come out with a greens or fiber supplement.
i like that a lot... thats my kind of thing personally, things geared towards that... definitely working on new concepts!

Top Bottom