Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will creatine work for me?

Feelel

I have a question about creatine – will it work for my workouts if I take it in the morning, and train in the afternoon?Sometimes I can not take it with me to work or gym, and I do go to the gym directly from work. Will it still have benefits for me?

It might have some effects, but these will be minimal, since it raises your ATP levels, which is basically the energy source for your body. But this energy won't just stay there sitting waiting for the workout, and your body will go consuming it throughout the day. This is why it works best like 30-45 minutes before the actual workout. It may help you out taken in the morning, but you would benefit much more right before the training session.

creatine is a great supplement because it is cheap, safe, and it works for natty guys to give you an edge within reason. you can buy it from n2bm for $15 a month

just take it as directed.. if you miss a dose not a big deal.. remember food you eat has creatine too

Take it anytime. I disagree with Lev. Taking Creatine over time feeds into and saturates the muscles. Given that you have some in you which naturally occurs his suggestion of it waiting a time doesn't make sense.

That said I DO take mine around my workout but only cos it's in my office when it used to be in my kitchen.

When you take creatine, it saturates your body's creatine phosphate ATP energy stores. Those stores will stay saturated until you deplete them (via a hard workout).

The time you take creatine does not matter. You can take it with dinner, lunch, breakfast, whenever. You do not need to take it pre workout.

It isn't like a stimulant where you get a "boost" from it. It isn't something you feel. Just take it every day anytime and you will reap the benefits.

Top Bottom