Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will Beastdrol + Dieselbolan cycle cause gyno?

luda281

Banned
I just completed my first beastdrol cycle and had some pretty darn good gains from just taking this alone. gained 10+lbs. I'm only about 165lbs and I benched pressed 335lbs twice. This is about 15lbs up from my previous high.

I didn't experience any really noticeable side effects from beastdrol.

But i have had some puffy nipples issues before taking some other crappy products. That has since went away after taking some nolva.

My question is, will stacking beast + diesel for my next cycle possibly cause some gyno issues because I'm not sure if I want to risk going through that again. it freaked me out the first time. Does dieselbolan have ingredients that could cause gyno?

You will not get estrogen gyno because those compounds do not aromatase. You could get progesterone gyno though and would need cabergoline to take care of it. You will most likely be fine though and can run 600mg vitamin B6 per day as it lowers prolactin. Or you caould take L-dopa which will also lowers prolactin to be on the safe side.

I definitely got gyno from beastdrol + dieselbolan. I was only taking 1 of each per day. When I came off my nips puffed and my right side has a slightly larger mass under it than my left.

I have tried taking letro, dostinex and nolva... no results.

a complete waste to stack these two products. Both products contain methyldrostanolone in some form.

another thing, there is no such thing as progestin gyno. gyno is cause from multiple hormonal imbalances. these include things like estrogen, progestin, androgens, cotisol, igf-1, hgh, ect.

best way to know what imbalances you are having is to get pre cycle blood work done to establish baseline levels (what is normal) before any symptoms of gyno, ect arise.
this way, at the end of your cycle, you will know what all is out of normal, and needs to be fixed. otherwise, you are basically throwing darts at a target blind folded, hoping for a bulls eye.
if you dont get lucky, it can get expensive.

stacking dimethazine, superdrol, and max lmg isn't going to give you more results than stacking sd at a max dose with some form of test.

the point of stacking compounds is to get a synergystic effect from the two compounds complementing each other through different means.

two superdrol based compounds aren't going to copmlement each other, just give you more sd.

stacking max lmg with sd is a better option.

or maybe epistrong with max lmg, or even helladrol.

you could go with dermacrine/beastdrol

or maybe diesel/1-t (or dermacrine)

but you wont gain much more from stacking that you would from running the compound at max dosage.

Top Bottom