Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wilcox's N2Burn Before and After Pics

Wilcox

High End Bro
Platinum
Wilcox's N2Burn Weight Loss Before and After Pics

Alright, So, yeah, I understand I am/was fat.

THIS WAS 39 DAYS OF THIS STACK!!!

But prior to this before pic I was 90 pounds heavier....Which I dieted and lost naturally no weight loss pills etc.... And then I was having a rough time losing more weight.

So then I decided to get some help and needto generously let me log his N2Burn stack (N2Shred). (Formally known as Liposhred stack)

I have some before and afters of my back id like to show you here. I think you can tell a difference.

To make this clear if your not getting what im saying. The before pic is the day I took my first pills, the after pic is the day of my last pills. (today)

I actually still have some N2Flame left, a decent amount actually, but im out of the stim. I decided to do 2 of each am afternoon and pm...

Results.... I am very happy with. I did start a stricter diet...and I did some cardio in the beginning etc, but then just stuck to the diet. I got really busy and cardio wasnt much an option for a while. But I did do some pullups/situps/pushups everyday or so.

I hope you can all see that I did lose a good amount of weight. Diet change was mediocre, I did start a healthier diet, and did do some cardio, but all in all I didnt change too much of what I was doing.

Here is the before picture, the day I took my first pills.

p_01014-1.jpg

And here is my after picture which was the day of my last pills. (With some still left):

p_01080.jpg

Please leave me any opinions/rants/compliments etc you have here :) Thanks.

Last edited:
Great Job bro, that's quite a transformation. I think if you hit the weights heavy you will get right where you want to be but, you are def Not a fatty bro. You're shoulders are wider than your hips and you can see where it tapers in. Theres some noticeable upper back definition too. GREAT JOB !!!!!

Thank you guys! I actually have been workin on my arms lately, and bulkin up a little bit. Going to have to start cutting again after I bulk a little.

This has seriously been a big lifechage for me. The stack was great!!! Never been so blown away by something like it. I tried a bunch of other crap before I got to EF and nothin really helped me much. This stack gives you the want to work out feeling. It motivated me and it always kept me in a good mood. Was always super happy on it!

I really appreciate the feedback. I need the motivation to keep going now, I stopped for a bit after this and now am going to start lifting to get some more muscle goin on for me.

Way to go bro, and hell yeah i can see a difference , got the V shape now , good on yah , give yourself some credit , not just the supplements , u have to work hard to make them work !!

And u ever thought about trying a 5x5 program ?? def would give u strength and muscle mass bro , check them out for sure

Damn Wilcox you look sexy! ;)

Nice job bro!

in other words I'll fap to this lol

LOLOLOL Dedi

And thank you all!

I actually was looking into 5x5 today. Problem is when I join this gym, I think I want to start with just machines. but Im assuming you can sort of use the same technique with machines as you would free weights.

This is from a bit ago, I have gained some weight, and my arms look bigger now. But im going to cut again. Thank you guys all so much for your feedback :)

LOLOLOL Dedi

And thank you all!

I actually was looking into 5x5 today. Problem is when I join this gym, I think I want to start with just machines. but Im assuming you can sort of use the same technique with machines as you would free weights.

This is from a bit ago, I have gained some weight, and my arms look bigger now. But im going to cut again. Thank you guys all so much for your feedback :)

I RARLEY use machines. in my op Free waights are the way to go.
for chest, arms legs all of it.
I use a bench with my dumbells most the time in place of the bar bell.
I HIGHLY rec you dont focus on machines too much, make them maybe 20% of your workout.
also DC typ trinning is nice. like the 5X5. .
i usually do 5-8 rep max and lift till i cant to anymore sets which is about 40min on bicepts for eg. i workout every other day and only hit each body part 1-2 times a week MAX.

just some tips ;-)

Top Bottom