Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wilcox's N2Burn Before and After Pics

From the sounds of it. Sounds like you didnt have a "Hardcore Diet" or training regimen. For the results you got that is awesome!

Keep up the good work man! hit the weights hard, sleep good and the toughest of all, try to avoid pizzas/fast foods.

Soda is my toughest battle.

Spy, So could you recommend me the machines I should use for the main big excersizes? Rather than free weights for now.

Also, what kind of heart monitor would you recommend? Im on a low budget right now, but if its important to get a higher quality one I would definitely consider waiting until my next paycheck.

From the sounds of it. Sounds like you didnt have a "Hardcore Diet" or training regimen. For the results you got that is awesome!

Keep up the good work man! hit the weights hard, sleep good and the toughest of all, try to avoid pizzas/fast foods.

Soda is my toughest battle.

Finally someone touched on diet.

This is where the results are buddy. The gym is maybe 10% of the total equation. Get with Nate and get that diet on point. Excuses as to why you can't make time for the gym is one thing, diet is another.

Great job on your journey so far!

Re: Wilcox's N2Burn Weight Loss Before and After Pics

Alright, So, yeah, I understand I am/was fat.

THIS WAS 39 DAYS OF THIS STACK!!!

But prior to this before pic I was 90 pounds heavier....Which I dieted and lost naturally no weight loss pills etc.... And then I was having a rough time losing more weight.

So then I decided to get some help and needto generously let me log his N2Burn stack (N2Shred). (Formally known as Liposhred stack)

I have some before and afters of my back id like to show you here. I think you can tell a difference.

To make this clear if your not getting what im saying. The before pic is the day I took my first pills, the after pic is the day of my last pills. (today)

I actually still have some N2Flame left, a decent amount actually, but im out of the stim. I decided to do 2 of each am afternoon and pm...

Results.... I am very happy with. I did start a stricter diet...and I did some cardio in the beginning etc, but then just stuck to the diet. I got really busy and cardio wasnt much an option for a while. But I did do some pullups/situps/pushups everyday or so.

I hope you can all see that I did lose a good amount of weight. Diet change was mediocre, I did start a healthier diet, and did do some cardio, but all in all I didnt change too much of what I was doing.

Here is the before picture, the day I took my first pills.

http://i897.photobucket.com/albums/ac171/Wilcox28/p_01014-1.jpg

And here is my after picture which was the day of my last pills. (With some still left):

http://i897.photobucket.com/albums/ac171/Wilcox28/p_01080.jpg

Please leave me any opinions/rants/compliments etc you have here :) Thanks.

Bro....well f***ing done! U did great man!!

Just curious to know how much u lost while on the N2shred stack?

I recently did a combustion+shift stack for 8 weeks and lost 15 pounds. Considering Alpha t-2 next time but I must say im very impressed with the results from your cycle of N2-shred!

My guess is around 20 pounds?

Top Bottom