Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wilcox's N2Burn Before and After Pics

Don't use machines man , barbell and dumbbells all the way mang !! Machines are alright after ur already tired from weights but that's it

hey sexy thang... hahahah you know who it is <3

hey sexy thang... hahahah you know who it is <3

OMG I MISS YOU!

Anyways haha, Im not that experienced when it comes to lifting because my height gives me some trouble, so Im hoping machines will help me gain some muscle. Along with dumbbells.

Problem is I have back issues, and when I bench going up and down so far since I have long arms is a pin and I have panic issues of giving out, because my arms gave out once before.

Or u know the squat bars , how they have the bars to make sure ur safe ? Bench using the protectors man , no way u can drop it then dude

I guess your right. I might end up doing free weights whats I feel like im ready to go back to them. I feel like Im too weak right now and would be embarrassed only throwing a little bit of weight on the bar haha.

Thank you guys! I actually have been workin on my arms lately, and bulkin up a little bit. Going to have to start cutting again after I bulk a little.

This has seriously been a big lifechage for me. The stack was great!!! Never been so blown away by something like it. I tried a bunch of other crap before I got to EF and nothin really helped me much. This stack gives you the want to work out feeling. It motivated me and it always kept me in a good mood. Was always super happy on it!

I really appreciate the feedback. I need the motivation to keep going now, I stopped for a bit after this and now am going to start lifting to get some more muscle goin on for me.

What kind of a workout are you doing? If you are bulking there are many supplements to try. I recommend pre workout powerchews for motivation and stamina! I love their entire line.

Whatever info you need just ask bro!

Nates pretty much got me workin on my fatty chest/gyno right now. So im going to be working through that, and I dont know if I could or should take a bulking supp while doing so because im pretty prone to gyno (soft nips).

Hopefully after I get done with it I will start to get to the gym.

Honestly man. I am a tech/graphics guy, so I cant go workout much, which is why im going to be buying a gym membership soon. All I can really do right now is hammer curls dips pushups and pullups with some lunges.

I try and do those every so often, but Im really busy with work. I figure If I get an anytime fitness pass, I could go around 11 pm or so when nobody is there, and workout.

But id also like to add, that ive gained some mass since this run of n2shred stack and im actually looking to start cutting again, but gaining some Lean Muscle while doing so.

Basically Im looking for the results that test e tbol and anavar would give me, but I guess not until im done with losing some more fat and cutting down here again while on this prami and forma atm.

Waiting for my aromasin and prami which will also aid in getting rid of this fatty chest soft nip crap.

I appreciate it a ton stryker. Love the motivation im getting.

Top Bottom