Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why is it so hard to start a supplement company?

girldevlin3

I thought the USA encouraged small business, howcome merchants don’t like to deal with supplements in general ? They have been so stringent on that and it’s a bunch of BS in my opinion. It’s a billion dollar industry that we should be able to get in on but banks make it almost impossible! Why???

it is considered a high risk business due to the high amounts of chargebacks and the grey area of many ingredients in supplements.

also i don't think the US encourages small business, the big guys run the country. a perfect example is walmart.. they will open a store in a small town and put a dozen small businesses out of business overnight. same with home depot and lowes.

so no the US does not support small business, that is a bs myth

I thought the USA encouraged small business, howcome merchants don’t like to deal with supplements in general ? They have been so stringent on that and it’s a bunch of BS in my opinion. It’s a billion dollar industry that we should be able to get in on but banks make it almost impossible! Why???

Never had that problem here. But I didn't get a loan I just used savings

Never had that problem here. But I didn't get a loan I just used savings

the US prides itself on being capitalistic and being anti-regulations

when in fact we have some tough regulations that all benefit the big guys.. if you are rich or a big corporation you get all the benefits.. everyone else gets the crumbs. that is how it works here.

It's not just supplement companies...it's small businesses in general.

95% of small businesses go bankrupt the first year of operation. It's considered a high risk loan. That's why they are so stingy.

You won't get a loan from a bank for a small business unless you have major assets.

Top Bottom