Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why is mixing caffeine w pre workout supps good?

shmack9

If we take products like arginine and creatine before workout out to increase blood flow and cell volume, why do most pre workout products contain caffeine to go along with these other ingredients?? I thought caffeine restricts blood flow and cell volume. Can any one explain this?

you are right, caffeine is a vasoconstrictor. caffeine is added for energy and strength increase however it interferes with certain properties in creatine. btw you imply that you take creatine before training. do not do this. take creatine immediately after training. make sure and use with 40 grams dextrose(imho only time dextrose should EVER be used) drink 20oz water and 30 minutes later drink post work out shake. if you need (i do) energy for work out take e.c.a. 1 hour before training.

I was taking creatine. At the time it was virtago gcl and i took 5 grams 45 mins pre then right after workouts. But I was referring to pre workout products like amp02, NO explode, fast twitch, etc. They all contain creatine, arginine and alot of caffeine. I don't get it. So it's bad to take with arginine to right?

Caffeine along with Norvaline Inhibits Arginase thus leaving more Nitric Oxide Free to work; it can also be argued the insulin response from Caffeine may increase uptake of Creatine and the other compounds

www.Amplify02.com was formulated to be powerful

Top Bottom