Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why H2O is so important?

BoDEAN

I see a lot of people suggesting that one drinks 1 to 1 1/2 gallons of water a day, or as much as you can.
Maybe this is a dumb question, but I will ask it anyways. Why is intaking water of this amount so important?

Most important it flushes toxins from the body, keeps you hydrated and replenishes cells with fresh oxygen.

Spend one day and just drink a few cups of water and compare that to one day of drinking a gallon minimum of water and tell me on which one your body will feel better. Water is essential and hydration is critical in our sport.

Clears out the toxins. Also if your taking creatine make sure you are drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day at the minimum, but drink a lot more if you can. Some days I will drink 2 gallons if I can. Makes you piss alot, but oh well, such is life.

when i consume at least 1-1 1/2 gaollons of water/ day (depends on how much protein i am taking on that day) my muscles feel much more full and my pumps are a lot better
when i'm dehydrated i look much smaller but more cut

Top Bottom