Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Did I Get So Bloated On Creatine

Hey guys im new to this board, but heres the deal. I was 175lbs a few weeks ago, and I am now 165lbs. I lost some weight, but my strenght was going up, and I was loking alot more defined. I started to take creatine, flaxseed oil, a multi vitamine and some energy pill. Maybe about 2 weeks into taking all this stuff I started feeling realy fat! Like I looked thinker, but less defined. I used to have a very tight defined stomach and had a lot of definition throughout my body, but now I look alot thinker, bigger in a way, but not much definition. should i stop taking the creatine? Thanks

if you don't think the creatine was giving you strength gains you should stop it-also, maybe if you take it with food it won't bloat you

creatine makes you retain water in your muscles, thus making you appear bigger. drink a shitload of water and maybe it'll start to look like your less bloated.

If you smoothed out,it was likely the CARBS that accompanied your creatine(assuming that you bout one of those creatine carb solutions)that caused your sub-Q fluid retention.Creatine itself pulls fluid INTO the cell,expanding it,this is very different from water-retention.

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
If you smoothed out,it was likely the CARBS that accompanied your creatine(assuming that you bout one of those creatine carb solutions)that caused your sub-Q fluid retention.Creatine itself pulls fluid INTO the cell,expanding it,this is very different from water-retention.

Aaaahhh... so that explains it... I've put on like 10lbs from my creatine, but don't look as defined as before (though not really much fatter either). So it'll all come off again (the excess water) when I quit the creatine in 3 weeks?

Thx.

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
Yes,and cut back on your carb intake as well,this will speed up excretion of Sub-Q fluids...

AFTER the cycle, not during, right? I was gonna ckd after this thing anyway... I'm bulking on an anavar-only cycle (shut up :)), so I'm not ready to carb-reduce just yet.

You meant post-cycle, right?

Thks.

DaMan said:

AFTER the cycle, not during, right? I was gonna ckd after this thing anyway... I'm bulking on an anavar-only cycle (shut up :)), so I'm not ready to carb-reduce just yet.

You meant post-cycle, right?

Thks.

Yes,post-cycle.

Don't you even know what creatine does before you put it in your body?

The entire point to creatine is to absorbe water. I hope you are drinking lots of water on creatine as well. The water bloat is only temporary, so don't worry. But if your muscles weren't absorbing the extra water you would be fatiguing earlier.

Top Bottom